(September)All you can eat Charcoal-grilled chicken & Shine Muscat! with 1 bunch of Shine Muscat as souvenir！【DI-O004-52】
|Activity||Fukuoka||Oita||September 10 (Sat), 11 (Sun), 15 (Thu),|
17 (Sat), 18 (Sun), 19 (Mon),
23 (Fri), 24 (Sat), 25 (Sun), 30 (Fri)
- Shine Muscat picking activity (All you can eat within 60 minutes). In additional get 1 bunch of Shine Muscat as a souvenir as well !!
- Higashi-shiiya Falls is one of the 100 best waterfalls in Japan. The waterfall is straight down 85 meters from the clifftop.
- Usa shrine is the head of Hachiman shrines which now there are about 40,000 thousand shrines across Japan
The schedule may be changed depending on the weather and traffic conditions on the day.
Departure from Hakata station (Chikushiguchi)
Departure from Kokura station (Kitaguchi)
Michinoeki Nakatsu (Road side station)
Road side station where you can enjoy products of local people such as fruits, vegetables etc.
A beautiful waterfall with 85m straight down from the cliff, and has been a sacred place for Kannon worship since ancient times.
Lunch：All you can eat at Yonesawa restaurant
All you can eat Charcoal-grilled chicken+Usa Fried chicken with one set of Onigiri and vegetable
Picking Shine Muscat (All you can eat 60 minutes)
All-you-can-eat Shine Muscat ! + farm special fruit parfait and smoothies!
Here has a history about 1300 years and also has been designated as a National treasure
Arrive Kokura station (Kitaguchi)
Arrive Hakata station (Chikushiguchi)
|The minimum number of participants||20 people|
You can apply even if you’re travelling alone!!
|Decision notification dates||We will inform by email 4 days before the tour departure.|
|Payments||Credit card only|
|Pick up||Hakata station (Chikushiguchi)・Kokura station (Kitaguchi)|
|Age limit for participation on acitivity||–|
|Included in Tour fee||Transportation fee, meal fee that specified in the itinerary.|
|Excluded in Tour fee||Personal expenses and transportation fee or other expenses that excluded in the specified itinerary.|
|Other Notes||**Schedule is subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.|
- As this is not a private tour, you may join the tour with Japanese customers
- Departure time is punctual, so please come 10 minutes before departure time
If you are more than 10 minutes late without notice, it will be considered as a tour cancellation and there is no refund.
- You can check the departure dates that can be reserved on the calendar by proceeding from the reservation page.
- In case of reservation for the tours that the departure date less than 4 days, please contact us via the inquiry form.
|8-10 days prior to departure||20% of tour fee|
|2-7 days prior to departure||30% of tour fee|
|one day prior to departure||40% of tour fee|
|On the date (Before departure)||50% of tour fee|
|After departure or No show||100% of tour fee|